Monday, December 30, 2013

*ARTIST UPDATE* KEWIN COSMOS




In May, I introduced you all to the sweet and talented Kewin Cosmos.  His soulful voice and pure passion in his musical delivery, along with his terrific support system all stood out.  Since we've met Kewin he released two music videos: one for a cover of John Legend's "All Of Me" and another for his original work, "Encuentro y Olvido" which is also the title of his debut EP.  

Here's what Kewin had to say:

Best of 2013: "The highlight was being able to grow a fan base so fast and being recognized for the talent and diligence my team and I put in! All i can say is 2014 better be READY!" 

Coming in 2014: "Well the GOAL for 2014 is to complete and release my first album and expand my music to the world.  Just to keep growing with my Team."

No comments:

Post a Comment