Monday, December 30, 2013

*ARTIST UPDATE* J'SUN

Back in June, we met former contestant of NBC's "The Voice", J'Sun, on his journey through his music career after the show.  Since then, J'Sun has launched a successful Kickstarter campaign in order to fund his upcoming EP and has been working diligently to make sure this production is something that all of his Limerz (as he calls his fans) will enjoy.  

Check out this update on J'Sun:


Best of 2013:  "My highlight was being on The Voice Season 4 and meeting really great people in the process. Getting to work with Shakira and have off camera conversations about myself and my music. It's been a great year and I know 2014 will be even greater."

Coming in 2014: "I will be releasing the first single from my debut EP "MAZE" in early 2014 and also working on the entire EP to hopefully be released mid 2014. There is a lot in store for my new project which I am currently working on now and I can't wait to share with everyone." 

No comments:

Post a Comment