Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Q & A With Sabrina Signs


Sabrina Signs is a full of life EDM recording artist who has done a little bit of everything in the world of music.   In recent years, Sabrina has released songs from all different genres and found ways to incorporate personal experiences into her music.  She has become an advocate for original and compelling music, discussing topics like homelessness and domestic violence.  Sabrina has been able to use music as an outlet to connect with a public in a way that not many artists are able to do.  


Check out this Q&A that we had with Sabrina Signs:

How did you first decide that you wanted to do a career in music? 
Sabrina:  "I’m not really sure that it was a decision…I choose to believe that music chose me. Everything in my life is music related. I couldn’t go a second without something involving music in my life. Music is my everything." 

Who or what are your biggest inspirations to continue pushing forward with your music? 
Sabrina:  "I really have so many inspirations. There are so many talented artists out there. I’m really inspired by Above & Beyond. They are truly a brilliant set of musicians." 

What are you working on now and what can we expect in the near future?
Sabrina:  "Right now I’m working on new music and a new direction. You should expect to hear my life, and my heart and soul poured into every second of each song. I hope to improve upon the skills I have and to start learning new skills to better myself as a musician and a person." 

What do you consider to be the best part about being an artist and why?
Sabrina: "The best part about being an artist is being different. There are less fears of being afraid to show who you are. You can be unique, and in some cases the more unique of an artist you are the better." 

What made you decide to do EDM and did you do any other genre before that?
Sabrina:  "Yes. Well, I had an album out before called “Experiment.” In that album I tried out a couple different genres. The place I feel most at home with is EDM, Rock and R&B. I hope to start showing my influences of those genres on some of my new music. I’m going to go back to my roots and bring out what I loved most about them."

What do you want people to take away from this interview?
Sabrina:  "I want people to take away a sense of who I am. I hope that anyone who reads this becomes inspired to be who they are, take chances, live life to it’s fullest because we really only have one chance. I hope they take away happiness and go download my music for free as a gift from me to reader!" 

Connect with Sabrina Signs:
Website: sabrinasigns.com 
Twitter:  @SabrinaSigns
Facebook: Sabrina Signs

1 comment:

  1. Love Sabrina's music! First heard her on my daughters Ipod (Predator) , now she is on mine! I have also had the pleasure of meeting her in person and a more grounded young woman you will never meet! I am from an older generation (born in the 60's) I am hesitant to venture far from my comfort zone when it comes to music and food... Sabrina makes me want to venture further out into the edm waters!

    ReplyDelete